Big sets. Use weights that are appropriate for quality repetitions.
Jump Rope x 2 min. or Bike med-high intensity 2 min.
Close grip lat pull x 10
Bent over Barbell or single arm Dumbbell Rows Continue reading Fit (back, Chest, Arms, Balance)
- Chin-ups x 3-6 or reverse bench press (modified pull-ups)
- Toe Touch x 25 (sitting on your sit-bones with feet in the air knees bent slightly)
- Squat Thrusts (Touch floor with hands on squat) x 20
- Burpees with Jump x 5
- Bench Dips x 20
- Toe Touch x 15
- Squat Thrusts x 15
- Pushups x 10 (full 90 degrees elbows)
- Toe Touch x 25
- Squat Thrusts x 20
- Jumping Lunges x 20 ea.
- Chins x 3-6 or reverse bench press (modified pull-ups)
- Toe Touch x 10
- Squat Thrusts x 10
- Pogo over Versa Bar x 60 sec
- High Knees x 60 sec (knees up to waist)
- Squat Thrust Touch floor x 15
Continue reading M.I.B (Mission Impossible)